Come join us for the March 20 Occupy Reading Group conversation!
Meeting Place: 104 Hovland Hall, OSU
Time: 6:30 pm
The readings for this Tuesday address police violence, and the invention of creative tactics/ strategies for the Occupy movement.
“How to Create a Dilemma” by George Lakey
“De-Provincializing Police Violence: on the recent events at UC Davis” by Dylan Rodriguez
To participate via our livestream go to http://www.livestream.com/occupycorvallis.
If you are traveling by car, there is parking directly behind Hovland. http://oregonstate.edu/campusmap/?zoom=16&type=normal¢erlat=44.5664405984039¢erlng=-123.28127861022949&layers=1,&locations=820
- Tuesday, Oct. 16th Occupy Corvallis Reading Group
- May 1 Occupy Corvallis Reading Group
- April 10 Occupy Corvallis Reading Group
- March 27 Occupy Corvallis Reading Group
- 3/6 Discussion Group Readings
- How Occupy Oregon Killed the Twitter-as-Felony Bill SB 1534 (Personal Account)
- HOUR Exchange Barter EAT and GREET Feb 9
- January 31 Occupy Corvallis Reading Group
- January 24th Occupy Corvallis Reading Group
- Readings on Prejudice for Jan. 4th Reading Group