11-12 Health care worker and spouse, a cook, both musicians 33, 34 yrs. old
1. Environmental regulations need to be strengthened to avoid severer costs in healthcare down the road.
2. Basic health care services need to be available for all.
3. There needs to be a greater focus upon putting people back to work.
4. Problems in Campaign financing and electoral processes need to be addressed. Corporations and the rich now control elections.
5. The fear of death and the attendant separation of the elderly need to be addressed.
6. The Republican/Democrat election process is too limited.
- 70. 53 yr. old disabled laborer
- 69. 33 yr. old public school teacher/musician
- 66. 42 yr. old Optical Technician
- 64. 30 yr. old Graphic Artist
- 61. 55 yr. old Housepainter
- 60. 45 yr. old Baker
- 59. 35 yr. old Database Administrator
- 58. 55 yr. old Retired Wholesale Sales Manager
- 57. 25 yr. old Hardware Engineer
- 54. Retired Contractor