18. 31 yr. old Health care worker
1. There is a lack of opportunity for young workers and a lack of resources in higher education for young people graduating from high school.
2. There is a shrinking middle class in the U.S. and a hostile society with no safety net and a sink-or-swim attitude rather than a sense of community with all working together.
3. There is a criminal industry which perpetuates anti- social behavior with imprisonment for those whose only crime is self-harm. We need to replace this with more inclusiveness.
4. The top 1% needs to recognize that their wealth arose only within a network consisting of the other 99% and they owe something to this community. The tax code needs to be changed so that the cost of well being for all is shared.
5. It’s a shame that the wealthiest of industrial countries lacks the basic access to healthcare shared by every other industrial nation.
6. There is a lack of democratic representation when the people of Wyoming have the same representation in the Senate that the people of New York have.
7. The “military-industrial complex” that President Eisenhower warned us about has come to threaten the security of citizens of the U.S. by perpetually exporting arms to the rest of the world and encouraging military solutions and to upholding anti- democratic systems like that of Saudi Arabia, Ill will threatens us as a result.
8. There needs to be a major overhaul of immigration policy with the same greeting extended to Latin Americans that would be extended to Germans in dire circumstances. We need to reclaim our heritage of welcoming immigrants. It would solve the housing crisis if we insist on a living wage for immigrants. Our standard of living is threatened if we don’t have labor for food and housing industries.
- 71. 36 yo Electrical Engineer
- 70. 53 yr. old disabled laborer
- 69. 33 yr. old public school teacher/musician
- 68. 51 yr. old Social Worker
- 65. 23 yr. old Student/Veteran
- 63. 41 yr. old Electrician
- 61. 55 yr. old Housepainter
- 59. 35 yr. old Database Administrator
- 58. 55 yr. old Retired Wholesale Sales Manager
- 55. 54 yr. old Microbiologist