31. 45 yr. old Unemployed Laborer
1.We need a law which prohibits financial firms from loaning money and simultaneously betting that the loans will fail.
2. We need to go to non-fossil fuels.
3. We need transparency and full disclosure in business and politics.
4. With natural and human-caused disasters affecting our food sources, we need to make plans for fair and reasonable
5. The financial strains on the disappearing middle class need to be addressed.
6. The tax policies regarding churches need to be re-examined and made much more stringent and demanding. Too much property is being accumulated, tax-free.
- 70. 53 yr. old disabled laborer
- 69. 33 yr. old public school teacher/musician
- 68. 51 yr. old Social Worker
- 65. 23 yr. old Student/Veteran
- 63. 41 yr. old Electrician
- 48-49. 39 yr. old University Dean, NGO worker (unemployed)/ spouses
- 47. 52 yr. old Pharmacist
- 46. 61 yr. old Retail store owner, retired
- 43-44. Two 25 yr. old musicians/retail workers, spouses
- 42. 55 yr. old disabled