52. 59 yr. old Retired K-12 Teacher
1. Income inequality needs addressed, and specifically poverty and homelessness
2. Education is huge. Teachers endure a great deal of blame unfairly. Standardized testing isn’t working well. Every child is different and the money and time used would be best spent on motivating children to learn. Many children’s problems begin at home and that is beyond the control of the kids. We need to build fewer jails and put more money into schools instead. Children need more knowledge about geography and other cultures. Class size needs reduced. My daughter is a school teacher and she has 31 kids, of whom 4 are perennially in the trouble for non-classroom activities. She simply has no time to give those 4 the attention they need.
3.The rights of employees need to be protected.
5. Everyone, and especially children, need access to healthcare.
- 69. 33 yr. old public school teacher/musician
- 68. 51 yr. old Social Worker
- 64. 30 yr. old Graphic Artist
- 63. 41 yr. old Electrician
- 61. 55 yr. old Housepainter
- 59. 35 yr. old Database Administrator
- 58. 55 yr. old Retired Wholesale Sales Manager
- 57. 25 yr. old Hardware Engineer
- 55. 54 yr. old Microbiologist
- 50. 45 yr. old Film Screen Writer