60. 45 yr. old Baker
1. We are like the Beavers and the Ducks, stuck on the 50 yard line. The Republicans are refusing to accept anything from the Democrats, about raising taxes on the rich. It hasn’t been very long since they junked an equitable tax system.
2. Economic and social justice are being overlooked. We’re built to be that way anyway, as human beings. Human beings are meant to be fair and just. Like kindergarten: “Share your toys”. This country has always aspired to that and today we’re one of the least fair. My favorite sign from the stuff on Wall Street was the sign: “Dear 1%, WTF, man?”
4.The environment needs to be respected. We need clean water, and clean food.
5. Bike safety needs reworked. 10-15 years ago, we were cutting edge. I just returned from the Midwest. They are now way ahead of us. Bike paths need expanded, the lanes clearly marked. I would never allow children to ride bikes in the city except on the Bike Path. It’s too dangerous.
- 69. 33 yr. old public school teacher/musician
- 61. 55 yr. old Housepainter
- 54. Retired Contractor
- 50. 45 yr. old Film Screen Writer
- 28. 13 yr. old middle school student, Spongebob Squarepants fan
- 11-12 Health care worker and spouse, a cook, both musicians 33, 34 yrs. old
- 4. 59 year old software writer