61. 55 yr. old Housepainter
1. We need jobs, for everybody. Forbid outsourcing of factories with high tariffs for those using plants abroad to get around child labor laws, and trying to flout laws governing minimum wages, working conditions and environmental safeguards.
2. Something has to be done about healthcare. I haven’t seen a doctor since I was a kid at my parents home.
3. Education needs revamped, with classic taught. We don’t even know our own history. Public education needs to extend at least to an associate’s degree.
4. We need real representation, where the rich can’t buy government and corporations are not human beings. Corporations need to abide by all the laws of the U.S. and not be able to pass their own laws in their workplaces.
- 71. 36 yo Electrical Engineer
- 70. 53 yr. old disabled laborer
- 69. 33 yr. old public school teacher/musician
- 68. 51 yr. old Social Worker
- 67. 43 yr. old Meteorologist
- 66. 42 yr. old Optical Technician
- 65. 23 yr. old Student/Veteran
- 64. 30 yr. old Graphic Artist
- 63. 41 yr. old Electrician
- 60. 45 yr. old Baker