66. 42 yr. old Optical Technician
1. The government needs to curb corporate greed, as far as jobs are concerned. The focus needs to be upon creating a healthy economy locally, rather than upon generating profits in other countries, with lower costs.
2. Healthcare needs to be affordable, with a public health insurance option so people aren’t afraid to go the doctor because they have no money.
3. If universities are to charge tuition, it needs to be affordable so so people don’t spend their life paying off their debt.
4. Education needs to be tailored to the individual. Mass failure, as in the core math class at OSU, is a reflection of poor teaching methods, and there is little incentive for the university to change those, since the required classes need to be paid for again and again. At some point, these core requirements need to be tailored to the individual student.
- 70. 53 yr. old disabled laborer
- 69. 33 yr. old public school teacher/musician
- 65. 23 yr. old Student/Veteran
- 64. 30 yr. old Graphic Artist
- 63. 41 yr. old Electrician
- 61. 55 yr. old Housepainter
- 57. 25 yr. old Hardware Engineer
- 51. 49 yr. old Contractor
- 50. 45 yr. old Film Screen Writer
- 47. 52 yr. old Pharmacist