67. 43 yr. old Meteorologist
1. We need to invest in public works.
2. We need to level the playing field to discourage off-shoring, using tariffs. We need to eliminate the incentives for corporations to ship manufacturing jobs abroad. That may mean somewhat lower wages, or a restructuring of corporate taxes, or other measures. There is today a global network which has changed qualitatively, as was best articulated a few years ago in “the World is Flat.”
3. We need to drop the Tea Party. The opposition to global warming measures has now moved us beyond the point of no-return. We’re in trouble at this point and we need to begin planning for emergencies, mass migrations, and shore evacuations.
- 61. 55 yr. old Housepainter
- 55. 54 yr. old Microbiologist
- 51. 49 yr. old Contractor
- 50. 45 yr. old Film Screen Writer
- 40. 66 yr. old Retired Maintenance Technician
- 39. 61 yr. old Retired millworker (disabled)/Christian Counseling Student (A)
- 32. 55 yr. old Schoolteacher
- 22. 41 yr. old Engineer
- 7. 33 yr. old laboratory technician
- 4. 59 year old software writer